Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday, Friday, Friday...

It's Friday again...so here we go!!!!
  1. Do you think civilians, in general, understand the meaning of Memorial Day? I'd like to think some do...but the ones I know are all about the 3 day weekend and getting as drunk as humanly possible and the REAL meaning seems to sometimes get lost.
  2. What are your plans for the Memorial Day Weekend? We have a big group of us getting together whose husbands are deployed who are going to be all crafty and stuff. We play hard lol...
  3. What skill/talent do you wish you had? submitted by The 3 Turners I wish I could sing. Just so I could sing to my kids and it not sound like someone just grabbed a cat's tail.
  4. Which came first: the chicken or the egg? submitted by I Married Into The Army I'm going to go with the chicken. Because I am mom...and I said so!
  5. What is the best thing about your post (base)? The worst? submitted by Randomly, Robyn The best...EVERYONE agrees it's the worst base EVER. The worst...EVERYTHING. We make the best of it...but there is honestly nothing good about the base/location we are in.





1. Do you apologize to your kids? I do. I always feel bad when Little Man starts crying and I blame Little Miss (what...it IS usually her) and then I realize she was no where near him.

2. What color are your nails right now? Purple. At the request of Little Miss.

3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".) I had to be on my death bed to get to stay home...but my baby brother once got to stay home because his toe hurt. It was never fair!!
4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed? It has been about 3 years. I really want a new one but I am trying to wait until we have a new bedroom set.

5. Favorite website(s)? Facebook, blogger, and YouTube (what they have a lot of how to crochet videos!)




I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Friday and a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Love your answer to the chicken and the egg question...LOL! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete