Head over to Wife of A Sailor and link up!
- Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day? I gotta say, homecoming. Our wedding day was to stressful. Homecoming is just us and the kids...perfection.
- Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military? I was part of the equation. We already had Little Miss and when he brought up the idea and we had a couple months debating it we decided together it was best for our family.
- What is your favorite Disney movie and why? The Little Mermaid. I love everything about it. And am jealous that they get to spend their days by the water. Living in the desert makes you a little bitter.
- What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends? We like to take the kids to the zoo and the park. If we aren't doing that you can find us at home in our pajamas not doing a thing!!
- Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO’s line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)? We would both love to be in Guam. And hope in the next 6 years or so to be there! We use it as a threat a lot...'if you guys don't leave us alone we are moving to Guam'...but truth is...it is a dream location for both of us!