- What is one of the things you always do special when your husband returns from a deployment? submitted by Keep Calm and Soldier On I cook his favorite meal and make him brownies!
- What do you do to help your spouse and/or yourself re-adjust after a deployment or long separation? submitted by Diapers, Dogs and Deployments I try and keep things as normal as possible. And we try and spend about 10 days just as a family..no extended family allowed!!!
- Are you a crazy coupon clipper (I’m becoming one, so share your secrets with me)? submitted by Married My Airman I want to be so badly. But I am terrified of becoming a hoarder because I would be the woman with 100 rolls of paper towels stacked in rooms just because I could get them cheaper.
- What’s your most treasured memory of you and your spouse (not counting your wedding – that’s a given)? submitted by Scrubs, ACUs and One Crazy Ride My most treasured memory was the day he graduated basic training. He joined the Air Force to give us a chance at a good life and my heart was so happy the day he stood in formation on that feild at Lackalnd AFB.
- If you could live anywhere overseas, what would you pick and why? submitted by Little Moments Like This Guam. I honestly believe I could get past island fever. And If I couldn't have Guam...Japan!
Friday, May 20, 2011
MilSpouse Fill-In Friday!
It's Friday once again ao it i time for another edition of MilSpouse Fill-In Friday. So, here it goes!!