Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Belated Mother's Day

Since this house was sheer chaos yesterday I didn't get the chance to say Happy Mother's Day! So here I am a day late saying I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL day.

I for one spent the day with my 2 kids who were so well behaved I questioned if they were mine....and The Man, who HAND WASHED dishes, dried them, and put them up. It was all a little surreal.

But since The Man only had a one day weekend thanks to the Air Force we still had stuff that had to get done.

I learned just how full of hot air I was when I blew up the kids "pool" which we turned into a sandbox/ball pit. And The Man had to do some serious Adult Assembly Required (there will be another post of this VERY soon). But after 5 hours, 300 pounds of sands, 350 plastic balls, 28 decal stickers, and more curse words you could EVER imagine the kids birthday stuff has been assembled...at least the stuff we have gotten so far...



And to see them THIS happy...was worth every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment