Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hey look, I'm Blogging!

Hi there. I'm Amanda. I am a born and raised southern girl...I just seemed to miss out on the charm and grace that is supposed to come along with that.

I am loud, outspoken, and very opinionated.

I met my better half in high school...though we didn't realize it until college.

After college, I got pregnant, we got married (yes in that order!), and then he joined the Air Force.

Today we have 2 awesome kids. And are living in the middle of nowhere New Mexico.

Enjoy my (our) journey in raising our 2 kids in this military lifestyle.

They are most definetly BRATS....Born. Raised. And. Trained.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Nice to meet a fellow AF wife! I love your BRAT acronym.... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! I believe I owe the credit to that acronym to my grandfather. Because you know....everythng with the military is an acronym.

    ReplyDelete