Thursday, May 12, 2011

Toddler Road Rage

Yes, Little Miss has a SERIOUS case of toddler road rage. She gets furious with cars who aren't moving at green lights, and makes sure to take notice if the car in front of us is moving slower than the car next to us.

Riding in the car with her is always comical.

Yesterday we were going to get KFC for dinner and Little Miss got into one of her "moods."

The light turned green and the car infront of us decided NOT to go so Little Miss being Little Miss yelled as loud as she could...

"MOVE IT SWEET CHEEKS!!"

The Man and I lost it. We have never laughed so hard. Then she topped it off with...

"Ohmygosh, it's not that funny. I'm hungry."

Oh the things kids say.

1 comment:

  1. Kids do say the darndest things! I just found your blog thru Married to the Military's blog. I loved this little post here. I will be following to read more :)
    http://asailorsvalentine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete