Thursday, May 19, 2011

We could have a problem...

I am feeling overly crafty today. I think it is to take my mind off this pending deployment...but nevertheless I have been awake since 5 a.m weaving and knitting away.

I need to learn to crochette...but that's for later.

So, as I am typing this it is 9:45. I have had to take several breaks from my projects because of my lovely b.r.a.t.s. but Little Miss has 2 new headbands, a finished blanket for her bed, and a new pair of leg warmers (well, they are almost done...it's a new attempt I am trying). And Little Man will have a pair of leg warmers if I can get Little Misses right.

I am doing everything I can not to rush out and buy all the yarn from the nearest Hobby Lobby. I just need to put all my focus and energy into something that isn't this waiting until the day The Man leaves.

So, crafting will be my go to outlet. Maybe one day I will post pictures of some of my crafting skills. I should get REALLY good at it this deployment.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! I need to start doing some more crafty type projects myself. I am always up for a trip to Hobby Lobby :)

    ReplyDelete